Welcome to Flamingos Class!
Teacher: Ms Chapman
Teaching Assistant: Ms Dover and Mrs Campbell.
In Flamingo Class we love to learn!
We are always ready to listen and learn
- We always try our best with all our learning and try and make each piece of work better than the one before. We like to challenge ourselves!
- We have talking partners to help us with ideas
- We are finding good learning friends
- We know that if we read every day this will help us become super learners.
- We are learning to look after the classroom and our class and teachers
How Flamingos learn
Each term we have a BIG question to answer; this driving question sets the learning for the term.
What is the power of a hero?
Our classroom becomes this environment so we are excited and motivated to learn even more!
We are starting to challenge ourselves with our learning. We are also looking at how our friends can help us to learn better.
We know that we can achieve great things if we challenge ourselves to keep trying. Sometime we use Critique to improve what we have done and we are starting to do drafts of our work to really practise our learning.
Please read at home every day, researchers have discovered that those children who read every day will achieve their best at school and then in adult life.
Click on the links below to see termly lesson plans:
Year 2 Planning - Spring Term 2022: