- 5th MarWorld Book Day - Pyjamas and Bedtime Stories - Letters to follow shortly
- 12th MarParent to Parent support group (no children)
- 14th MarFREE conference for all parents and carers of children and young people (0–25 years) with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND)
- 1st AprLast school day of Spring Term for Children (happy holidays)
Welcome to Puffins Class
In Puffins Class we love to learn!
- We use super speaking and listening skills.
- We always try our best with each piece of work.
- We know that we can always improve our work.
- We know that pushing ourselves is the best way to improve.
- We know that we make choices all the time and that we have to try to make the right ones.
- We know that if we read every day this will help us become super learners.
How Puffins learn
Each term we have a BIG question to answer; this driving question sets the learning for the term.
Our question this term is - Can you see the magic of the sea?
Our classroom environment also reflects this question, giving us a fantastic space to experience what we are learning about, making it feel real and fun!
It's so exciting when we receive challenges from different characters too.
P.E. days are Wednesdays and Thursdays but please have your PE kit at school every day. Please make sure that your child has a named PE kit in school (black shorts, PE shirt, and plimsolls or trainers).
Please read at home every day, researchers have discovered that those children who read every day will achieve their best at school and then in adult life.
Please click links below to see Termly Planning documents