A Day in Wrens Class (Foundation Stage)
We work with Mrs Chambers Mrs Ijaiya and Mrs Gooch Sometimes we have other grown-ups to help us with our learning.
- We are learning lots of new skills
- We are kind and helpful to each other
- We are learning to read our sounds
- We are learning all about numbers and shapes
- Sometimes we work outside the classroom
- A lot of our learning is independent
- We have learning teams in our class and we try and work together and on our own to help our team to be brilliant!
We always try our best and our teacher helps us with our next
steps and how we might learn new skills.
Our PE days are Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please make sure that your child has a named PE kit in school (black shorts, PE shirt, and plimsolls or trainers).
Click links below to see termly plans: